Anatomy & Physiology Coloring Workbook. A complete Study Guide 8ed
This workbook is an excellent tool for use by itself or with any human anatomy & physiology text.
The author's straightforward approach promotes and reinforces learning on many levels through a wide variety of visual and written exercises. Along with its review of the human body from microscopic to macroscopic levels, the workbook also includes clinically oriented activities.
A great tool in your anatomy & physiology education!
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF EXERCISES
- "At the Clinic" questions help you apply what you learn to real-life clinical settings
- "Incredible Journey" visualization exercises in
each chapter summarize chapter content
- The many written exercises include completion from a selection of key choices, matching terms or descriptions, labeling diagrams, true/false, and definition questions. Elimination questions require you to discover the similarities or dissimilarities among a number of structures or objects.
- More than 100 coloring exercises reinforce concepts through active learning.
- Reference : 9780805372762
- EAN 13 : 9780805372762
- Language :
- Published : 2006
- Pages : 352