Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art...
ZIEGLER Holly, LAWLER Jennifer
Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of arranging physical space to maximize positive energy. Whether you’re a novice or knowledgeable about Feng Shui, a powerful CEO or an assistant, this guide will help you tap the power of Feng Shui in your workplace to boost your productivity and performance.
Attention: derniers articles en stock!
Date de disponibilité:
Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of arranging physical space to maximize positive energy. Whether you’re a novice or knowledgeable about Feng Shui, a powerful CEO or an assistant, this guide will help you tap the power of Feng Shui in your workplace to boost your productivity and performance. Feng Shui Your Workplace For Dummies will help you work more effectively, with dozens of simple fixes and tweaks to enhance energy, increase harmony, relieve tension, and promote career achievement. You’ll get an overview of Feng Shui terminology and principles and discover how to:
- Deal with any type of workplace, including a cramped cubicle, open concept office, traditional office, or a makeshift home setup
- Choose and arrange furniture to bring more energy and flow to your workspace
- Deal with improper lighting, glass doors, and walls
- Reduce clutter
- Use light, flowers, and sound to create harmony
- Make the most of color and texture, including dressing for success
- Use Feng Shui in your interactions with others for harmonious relationships with colleagues
- Build a business the Feng Shui way
Written by Holly Zeigler, a Feng Shui devotee and consultant for commercial and residential architects and developers, and Jennifer Lawler, a master at Martial Arts and author of Martial Arts For Dummies and ASVAB For Dummies, this book helps you put the time-honored principles of Feng Shui to work in your workplace! It even includes a workspace sketch pad to help you plan your furniture placement. After all, according to Feng Shui, something as simple as moving the furniture in your workspace can help you move up in the workplace!
|Auteur||ZIEGLER Holly, LAWLER Jennifer|
Aucun avis client disponible pour l'instant.