• -70%
Traditional Chinese Medicine Self-Study Series I - Synopsis of the Pha
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine Self-Study Series I - Synopsis of the Pha

Traditional Chinese Medicine Self-Study Series I - Synopsis of the Pharmacopeia

€ 16,90
€ 5,07 70% korting
Inclusief belasting

We have edited a series of books for self-study which will form the basis of a series of publications to enlighten those who have some basic knowledge of what Traditional Chinese Medicine is all about. The publications will enhance the knowledge and bring further understanding of the essence and teachings of Traditional Chinese Medicine. This will bring benefit and reward in the well bei...

Aantal
Laatste items in voorraad

Security policy

Delivery policy

Return policy

We have edited a series of books for self-study which will form the basis of a series of publications to enlighten those who have some basic knowledge of what Traditional Chinese Medicine is all about. The publications will enhance the knowledge and bring further understanding of the essence and teachings of Traditional Chinese Medicine. This will bring benefit and reward in the well being of the patients and the population in general in U.S.A.

The series of books will be a continuous extension without any time limit. Each book will become an independent entity and will go very deeply into the particular subject matter. So it can be easily used as a reference guide-book.

Datasheet

Auteur
Cheung C. S., Choe Che Yeung,
Rayon
Phytothérapie
Editeur
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
Published
Pages
Language
Engels

Specifieke referenties

Nieuw

Commentaar (0)

Geen klantenbeoordelingen op het moment.