• -50%
Walk softly and carry a big idea - A Fable The seven lessons to findin
  • Walk softly and carry a big idea - A Fable The seven lessons to findin

Walk softly and carry a big idea - A Fable The seven lessons to finding Meaning, Passion and Balance

24,75 €
12,38 € Économisez 50%
TTC

The seven lessons to finding Meaning, Passion and Balances in your life and work

Quantité
Derniers articles en stock

Politique de sécurité

Politique de livraison

Conditions de retour

An inspiring fable that delivers real-life power, purpose, and inspiration-wisdom that could otherwise take years to find

From one of the most creative executives today comes an entertaining, powerful, and instructive business and life fable that provides clarity to today's most troubling questions: How can I manage or lead myself first and then others through increasing complexity? How do I find order in the chaos? How do I move from feeling isolated to becoming a part of a larger community? How do I find balance in my work and home life? Jones weaves a compelling tale of Scott, a manager struggling with the increasing chaotic demands of his work and life. Scott has lost a sense of passion, purpose, and meaning and has settled into a pattern of endless deadlines, late nights, to-do lists, and pressure. Using this creative backdrop, Jones provides profound guidelines for creating productive work relationships and teams and for discovering what is real in your life.

Fiche technique

Auteur
DON JONES
Rayon
Management, coaching
Editeur
WILEY J. - SONS
Publié
Pages
Language
anglais

Références spécifiques

Neuf

Commentaires (0)

Aucun avis n'a été publié pour le moment.